In order to be able to rely on our services and goods, we pay special attention to privacy. We appreciate your confidence in us. We protect your privacy so we strive to transparently process your data. Please read our rules.
Thank you for taking your time. We appreciate the fact that you trust us with your information and we are going to save that confidence. In order to save it, we must first ensure that you understand what information we collect, why we collect it, how we use it and what choices you have. In these Rules, our privacy practices are in plain language, and we avoid legal and technical jargon.
These privacy policies come into force on May 25, 2018
1. WARNING SECURITY:
2. WHAT WE WILL GET IN:
The collection of information on this site is used for writing letters and inquiries, therefore, we propose to the user to fill out a mandatory response form. Please include the first and last name, email address and phone number (optional). These data are stored in the website's customer database and used only when sending a reply. Otherwise, the data is not used, nor is it communicated to third parties.
Are small text documents. They are usually stored on the user's computer before the end of the browsing session, and in some cases longer. When a user visits Kaunoparatamentai.lt website, one or more cookies are sent to his computer or other device. Cookies are used: To facilitate browsing and improve the quality of services provided, such as saving user settings. When a user chooses services of interest to him, the website redirects it to the partner's site where the information of interest can be found. This site does not provide any credit card details. Cookies and other tools are not used for advertising. The site uses third-party services (Google adwords, Google analytics, etc.) that help track traffic statistics, receive information about campaign-specific conversions, and more. Only general statistics on site traffic and its effectiveness and advertising campaigns are used.
4. These rules do not regulate the procedures for the use of personal data for the execution of service contracts in force. When executing service contracts, your personal data may be transferred to the recipients of the data - airlines, partners responsible for arranging accommodation or transport services. The recipients of the specified data may also be established outside the European Economic Area, therefore, personal data may be subject to lower personal data protection than in the countries of the European Economic Area (there is no European Union-wide decision to secure an adequate level of protection by transferring data to specified countries). Kaunoparatamentai.lt ensures that it will take reasonable measures to ensure that the data processors and recipients handle your data in accordance with the mandatory legal acts.
5. EU. POSTAL USE: Volunteering Email Address The site kaunoparatamentai.lt uses the website for posting newsletters, information on travel and flight services, discounts, offers, contests, news, surveys and other news. Also email Mail is used to send newsletters and / or personal manager messages. When posting a newsletter, kaunoparatamentai.lt can collect statistics about the behavior of the data subject with the message, for example, whether the e-mail is opened. Emails what links are clicked. Letters of this kind from sender kaunoparatamentai.lt are sent one to four times a week.
Kaunoparatamentai.lt reserves the right to contact customers and ask for opinions on the services provided.
You can unsubscribe from newsletters by clicking on the refusal link in the email or email. mail email@example.com, or by phone. +370 634 47744
6. USE OF THE TELEPHONE NUMBER: The indicated telephone number can be used by kaunoparatamentai.lt for the transmission of information about service offers via SMS. Any telephone number can be contacted by any business manager for up-to-date information on travel services, discounts, offers, contests, news, surveys, and other news. The telephone number for the transmission of the specified type of information is used indefinitely, if required by travel or other service circumstances. Kaunoparatamentai.lt can contact the customer for feedback on the services provided.
7. USE OF A LOCAL LOCAL ADDRESS: The address of the place of residence may be used by kaunoparatamentai.lt for sending travel publications, publications with specials. offers (publications for one address can be sent up to 3 times a year)
9. DATA SUBJECT RIGHTS: The data subject has the right to access his or her personal data, to request the correction of incorrect, incomplete or inaccurate personal data, has the right to request the restriction of processing operations (excluding storage) or the destruction of data (with the withdrawal of consent), the right to disagree with the processing of personal data. The data subject has the right at any time to cancel his consent to process his personal data for direct marketing purposes:
- When you receive a newsletter, click on the link to unsubscribe from newsletters
- Having received an SMS message by calling the number indicated in the notification and indicating that he does not want to receive SMS messages
- in all cases, by writing an e-mail. mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling tel. number on the listed website.
8. OTHER PROVISIONS: The deadline for processing the data (e-mail address, telephone and residence address): 10 years from the date of receipt of the consent.
Personal data can be transferred to kaunoparatamentai.lt only to third parties providing specialized services in order to send e-mails, letters, SMS messages, postal items.
With questions or complaints regarding the processing of personal data, the data subject may apply for an email. mail to email@example.com, by calling phone +370 634 47744 or to the State Data Protection Inspectorate.